Our approach to transportation project design combines the latest in engineering technology with an understanding of a community’s need to experience as little inconvenience as possible. Working together with our clients, Jacobi, Toombs & Lanz, Inc. (JTL) proudly creates transportation design that is both functional and aesthetic. The following are examples of road, street and bridge projects completed by JTL:
- Veterans Parkway (Jeffersonville & Clarksville, Indiana - Road and Bridge): A bi-community connector thoroughfare that included at and above grade intersections, bridge work, and coordination with local communities, rail service providers and INDOT. JTL provided Planning, Design, Right-of-Way, and Construction Engineering; $9,829,000.00.
- Lewis & Clark Parkway (Clarksville, Indiana): Widening and improving lane configuration, and aesthetic enhancements to create a "boulevard" atmosphere. JTL provided Design, Right-of Way and Construction Inspection
- Clark County Bridge #31 (Clark County, Indiana): A curved, continuous composite steel beam bridge over Fourteen Mile Creek. JTL provided Surveying, Design, Permitting, ROW and Construction Inspection; $634,000.00.
- Hausfeldt Lane Reconstruction (New Albany, Indiana): Widening of major ingress point to New Albany Industrial Parks and straightening of steep grade curve. Planning, Design, ROW and Construction Engineering; $1,000,000.00.
- Spring Street Streetscape Project (Jeffersonville, Indiana): Pavement restoration, curbs, sidewalks, landscaping and street lighting. Special considerations taken to ensure design complimented historic nature of corridor. Planning, Design and Construction Engineering; $600,000.00